Monday, March 4, 2013

AWW! Thank you!

I really hope the lovely BRIDES and family & friends had fun at the Posh Show!!!!
I had a blast talking with folks and chatting up a bit about their special wedding day! :)

I hope to connect with quite a few of you really really soon!!!!

Please see my little tiny video blog about it....and a few pics....
I had just a few mishaps...my bag fell out of my car...and my biz cards flew out into the wind and concrete....I smacked my ankle on one of the carts moving my little chairs back & forth. LOL!!!  Then, my larger banner wouldn't open!  It is broken! I have no idea what happened!!!! :(  haha! I still had a blast and i felt super cute.  I wanted to be sure as many girls that stopped by knew they too, were beautiful!  I hope you all check your baggies....I left you a little note in there! <3 :)

Meanwhile...enjoy the pics and video!!!! <3 :)

My little booth....I brought out my fabulous yellow chairs! HAH!!!!
Freshly dolled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment