Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kick the tires and LIGHT the fires!!!!

I've always loved that phrase from TOP GUN! hahahah :) I'm ending my year here today...in full thankfulness-  no regrets.  Forgiveness for myself and others.  Passion to start a new day, a new year.  Ideas to inspire, encourage and ASPIRE to be all we can be.  

On Christmas Eve my husband and I spent time alone out in the boonies.  We lit our first fire pit fire...and enjoyed a freshly FROZEN cold front while "camping" outside.  While watching the fire, I realized how amazing it was.  The colors, the steady glow and the HEAT it gives off to keep you warm.  I didn't want to be cold...I WANTED to be warm! :)  

As I end this year....I intend to light my own fire and help others light THEIR fires!  The fires within BURNING to tell the stories, make the art and BE all you are supposed to be.  I'm challenging myself to go beyond my capabilities and embrace something bigger than myself.  It is ALL scary, but you know I feel I've been in training for a lot of this.  AND still have lots of training to do!

I read a quote yesterday:  "The best way out is always THROUGH"....Robert Frost

How many times do you want to AVOID going through something because it is too hard, too emotional, too painful?  Well, it is TIME to go THROUGH it.  The path is right through that dark spot where things lurk to grab you, potholes wait to trip you....but you can make it through!!!!!  I'm excited about your path just as much as I am about mine.  So, let's WALK this together!!!!!

Here are some fire pictures to get you "lit up"...............

ENJOY your last day of 2014.  
WELCOME 2015 as a new year, a new outlook, a new challenge, new thinking, new feeling, new beginnings.  Don't make resolutions - make some REVOLUTIONS to your life and see how quickly things move for you.  

One day at a time.
Starts with a spark.

peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment