Friday, May 27, 2016

Punches of Pink - Episode 15 - Brooke Shaden







“Punches of Pink” episode 15!


Special Guest:  Brooke
Shaden





I’m so excited to share this episode with you today!  I’ve had a blast ever since I met Brooke to
be challenged in storytelling, fine art and just overall being a normal “weird”
person.  My art has shifted and changed
since meeting her and I have loved every minute!  I bring you an inspirational video today and
wanted to be sure you know about her convention coming up this year September
27-29th.  I went to the
Promoting Passion convention last year and it was pretty awesome.  To be around like-minded people is very
empowering!  I hope you have an AMAZING
weekend and walk away inspired, encouraged and hopeful to ASPIRE to be all you
can be!   Love Jen.








No comments:

Post a Comment