Monday, January 6, 2014

WELCOME TO 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone following us around....we love love love that you found us through one way or another since we began this journey.  We at Pink Light Images KNOW for a fact about teamwork and team efforts!!!!  I have to thank alllll my friends and family over the past 6 years or more in helping me get this dream off of the ground.  I have to tell you....I'm still shocked at the dreams and ideas that keep coming to me!!! I can't wait to see what unfolds for 2014.  I am taking every step I need to take...and knocking on the doors I need to knock on. :)

I hope you all have a GREAT START to your 2014 and realize that you are very important, and so are your dreams.  You are the only YOU out there.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

We have been listed on the 
best of WEDDINGS 2014 
on the Knot / Wedding Channel!!!!

You can check out our reviews 
and profiles online HERE.

Thank you SO SO SO much to all the wedding clients that reviewed our business online.  We so so so appreciate it!

Stay tuned for our spread in Freque Magazine - located in AUSTRALIA!!!!!!! Releases end of January!

Much Love

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment