Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Vlog 17 - decompression, purpose and creative times.

I know when we put ourselves out there we will be consistently misunderstood or understood.  The purpose of a lot of these videos are to share a little more about me, my life and the creative adventures I put myself on.  I believe we should always be striving to just BE and striving to learn and grow beyond the limits.  I also know that some days are a stand-still of seeming boredom or lifelessness.  When we are disconnected from above and below...we have waves of things that happen every day.

The message that gave me freedom was called "The Terror of Knowing God"....where a lot of children were together playing the game "Giants Wizards and Dwarves"....and when the little 5 year old said "I want to be a mermaid"  ...it was the most free-ing thing I ever heard in my lifetime to realize God has a specific assigmment and plan for me.  I think the title sounds really scary and yet at the same time...I got the clearest vision beyond "religion" and those rules or regulations you put on yourself.

So far in my life....I've had more peace...more fulfillment...and more dreams becoming true...as I've followed this "MERMAID" plan.  I'm just sharing where I'm at, where I've been...and where I'm going.

So this is just me, just real and just random.




No comments:

Post a Comment