Monday, September 29, 2014

Intimate White Rock Lake Wedding teasers!

in between this busyness going on...since coming home from travel....
my Grandpa Charlie passed away just over a week ago.  I have been in a flux of so much emotion, creation, work and rest.  It has been hard to get right back into the groove.

But saturday...I went to Flourish...got filled up again and encouraged....
and finished out my September with a WONDERFUL wedding out at white rock lake.

I have some AMAZING images coming from my wedding in Cape Cod, but for now...I'm stopping just for a moment to show you the teasers from saturday!

I'm so greatful to all my clients. I love that they all have unique stories and a unique love.

Here are some teasers....and I will share the Cape images this week as well!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment