Sunday, August 31, 2014

Great weddingssssss! Great memories. - Mary + Chris

This is my final WEDDING in the month of August.  It has been an amazing adventure into this world that we call SUMMER.  It is like another unpredictable dimension where brides & grooms are unsure of what will happen in the summer time weather-wise. :)  This wedding was no exception to unpredictability!!  To air conditioning mal-functions and a super super bright ball of light beaming into my eyes as I was shooting the ceremony.  I've known and loved this family for many years and one thing I know they can all do is have FUN in adversity. :)  The wedding turned out beautiful, fun and I found that a lot of us were seeking refuge as near to the AC as we could!!! :)  I had a great time both as a friend and a photographer working.  I absolutely adore them and adore their HAPPINESS!!!!!  Wishing them all the best in all the future....

Much love!!!! Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment