Tuesday, July 15, 2014

reaching for YOUR creativity!

We talk a lot, we write blogs, we live life.

Sometimes too many times through OTHER people.  We get so caught up in staring at others' images when what we should really be doing is working on our own ideas and crafts! :)  I love inspiration just as much as anyone else - but sometimes there comes a time to sit still and partake of the river of creativity flowing past you.  It can come in an idea, a vision in your mind, a movie, a lego batman game.....

I had a lovely friend stop over today....we had discussed the same shoot last Saturday but she was unable to make it.  So, we rescheduled as I'm thinking ahead for a sci-fi themed art show coming up in August! Well, i really can't be my own model all the time.  I just have more fun letting it flow without me hitting the remote all the time! :)  Or "selfies" u know. :) heeheheh

So....we had some things we started with and things we ended with....

There is a lot more to come, but we tried to use some crafts and props in ways you wouldn't normally think about.  Sometimes the ideas work and sometimes they just don't!!!  But I'm always trying.  An idea can form through 3-go-throughs til I find what fits right.  I still have a small handful formulating in my mind that I want to try and pull off.  All in good time....

Speaking of TIME - you have to allow TIME for your creativity to come through....
Have you ever noticed that sometimes the "magic" comes in the last 15 minutes of say that HOUR you devoted to shooting?  ME TOO. :)

Today was no different...we had a blast playing....
and I look forward to more art....

data stream.  access your creativity!
building a cocoon.

Space Helmet..... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment